First, here is our lay-a-way terms.
- Lay-a-way is 20% down on the total purchase price
- Payments are a minimum of 10% every 30 days
- No interest
- No fees or start up costs.
Instructions on how to begin a lay-a-away.
If you found an item through our Gunbroker auctions, you will need to visit http://www.momoneypawn.com
- On www.momoneypawn.com you will need to create a new account at the top and register with the site. This is so we can send you e-mails regarding your purchase.
- The site will ask you for a user name of your choice and an e-mail address to send you your temporary password. Once you submit the information, check your e-mail for the temporary password. You can change it when you log in for the first time.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will need find the item you wish to purchase. If you are a visiting customer from gunbroker, all items that are Fixed priced auctions are also on the site. Once we receive confirmation that an item has been put on layaway, it will be pulled from the gunbroker site. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH GUNBROKER IF YOU WISH TO PUT AN ITEM ON LAYAWAY
- Once you find the item you wish to put on layaway, simply check the box that says "lay this item away for only 20%" (*Note, our policy requires all firearms to have shipping insurance)
- Press the "Add to cart" button.
- Once the item is in your shopping cart you can view the items and check out. Fill out the form and an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail you registered. First payment will be made through the site All additional payments will need to be taken over the phone by call 602-279-4417.
If you have any questions regarding how the lay-a-way process works, please call 480-359-7296